SYDNEY VENDOR ADVOCATE SERVICE
Our Sydney Vendor Advocates help you achieve top price
for your home, at no extra cost to you...
If you’re thinking of selling your home and looking for ways to ensure you achieve the best price with minimal stress, our Vendor Advocacy service is the answer. We save you time, money and sleepless nights by assisting with everything from preparing your property for sale to choosing the right real estate agent.
As your Vendor Advocate, YOU are our main priority and we will work tirelessly together with the agent to leave no stone unturned in our mission to ensure you achieve the highest possible price. It’s like having 2 property professionals working for you for the price of 1.
Our senior Vendor Advocate, Kathryn Fantov, has experienced first hand how many agents will put their own self interests above all else. Kathryn was a real estate agent herself for 20 years and this is one of the reasons she became disillusioned with the industry and is now a Vendor Advocate. She knows how crucial the selection process is for choosing the best performing and most trustworthy agent. Kathryn’s inside knowledge allows her to cut through the typical sales pitch and focus on the more important aspects such as strategy, pricing and marketing method.
More importantly, it won’t cost you a cent to engage us as we receive an industry standard referral fee from the real estate agent. Rest assured that although we share in their fee, we remain completely independent with our motivation being to achieve the highest possible price, not the quickest sale.
Our proven 3 step VENDOR ADVOCATE process
Preparing your home for sale.
· We use our proven method to increase the value of your home.
· We provide professional advice on property presentation.
· We assist with organising minor repairs and upgrades.
· A FREE Consultation with a Property Stylist is included.
· We provide an honest assessment of your property's value.
Agent Interviews and Selection.
· We research and interview 3 real estate agents on your behalf.
· We provide our recommendations for which agent to appoint.
· We negotiate a competitive selling fee to keep more money in your pocket.
· We make sure you're not overspending on marketing the property.
· We advise on the best method of sale in the current market.
The Sale Process.
· We deal directly with the agent so you don't have to worry.
· We advise which offers to knock back and when to negotiate.
· We keep you informed and involved every step of the way.
· We're by your side on Auction Day to alleviate stress and support you.
· We use our proven strategy to achieve the highest possible price.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
1. Our service comes at no extra cost to you.
2. The appointed agent pays us a conjunction fee from their commission.
3. You have two agents working for you for the price of one.
4. We remain completely independent of the agent acting only in your best interests.
5. There is "no catch" - just a genuine desire to help you achieve the best outcome.
Book A Free Consultation Here!
Is using a Vendor Advocate really a FREE service?
YES it is FREE! You might think the whole concept of a Vendor Advocate sounds too good to be true and there must be a catch?
We can honestly say there isn’t! When 2 agents work together on a sale it’s very common in the industry to share in the commission paid by the seller. It’s known as a Conjunction Fee or Referral Fee.
This DOES NOT mean you will be paying a higher sales commission. In fact, we are able to negotiate a much better fee than most vendors can as agents are eager to forge an on going relationship with us for future opportunities.
We DO NOT align ourselves with any particular agents. Every agent goes through the same strict interview process each and every time.
We’re often asked do we have ‘favourite’ agents we use more often? The answer is NO. The best agent at that time for that particular property will win the business. We have no ‘deals’ with any particular agents. Remaining independent of the agent is how we achieve success for our clients.
Having us as your Vendor Advocate allows the agent to focus their energy on what they do best – marketing the property and dealing with the buyers.
Get your Insider’s Guide for Selling your home for more.
10 reasons to use a
1. You want peace of mind knowing you’ve done everything possible to achieve the highest price.
2. You have never sold before and are not confident with the process.
3. You are the Executor of a Deceased Estate.
4. You are time poor.
5. You feel anxious and overwhelmed by the whole idea of selling.
6. Your home needs some work and you’re unsure what you should and shouldn’t do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You want a true estimate of your property’s value.
9. You are an Executor of a deceased estate and want help.
10. You want an unfair advantage when selling, without costing you extra!
6. Your home needs work but you’re not sure what you should do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You live interstate or overseas and need someone on the ground you can trust to handle everything for you.
9. You have sold before and had a bad experience.
10. You are separating from your spouse and need help to sell the matrimonial home.
Need advice on ways to increase your sale price? Let us give you some ideas…
Send us your details so we can get back to you.