We help you achieve top price for your home, at no extra cost..
Vendor Advocacy, also known as Sellers Advocacy, is the smart new way to sell property. We save you time, money and stress by assisting with everything from helping prepare your property for sale to choosing the right real estate agent. We work together with the agent to leave no stone unturned in our mission to ensure you achieve the highest possible price. It’s like having 2 property professionals working for you for the price of 1.
Regardless of why you are selling, navigating this process can be a difficult and stressful time. There are many tricks of the trade we will share with you to avoid the regret and expense of costly mistakes. We have 3 decades of experience in real estate, we know what it takes to achieve the highest price for your home, investment or commercial property while keeping the whole process transparent and the selling agent honest.
It won’t cost you a cent to engage our Advocacy services, as we receive an industry standard referral fee from the real estate agent. We share the work with the agent, so we also share in their fee.
Our proven 3 step process
Preparing your home for sale.
· We use our proven method to increase the value of your home.
· We provide professional advice on property presentation.
· We assist with organising minor repairs and upgrades.
· A FREE Consultation with a Property Stylist is included.
· We provide an honest assessment of your property's value.
Agent Interviews and Selection.
· We research and interview 3 real estate agents on your behalf.
· We provide our recommendations for which agent to appoint.
· We negotiate a competitive selling fee to keep more money in your pocket.
· We make sure you're not overspending on marketing the property.
· We advise on the best method of sale in the current market.
The Sale Process.
· We deal directly with the agent so you don't have to worry.
· We advise which offers to knock back and when to negotiate.
· We keep you informed and involved every step of the way.
· We're by your side on Auction Day to alleviate stress and support you.
· We use our proven strategy to achieve the highest possible price.
Is this really a FREE service?
YES! You might be thinking Vendor Advocacy sounds too good to be true and there must be a catch? We can honestly say there isn’t! It’s very common in the property industry when 2 agents work together on a sale they share in the commission paid by the seller. It’s known as a Conjunction Fee or Referral Fee.
This DOES NOT mean you pay a higher sales commission. We negotiate a competitive selling fee with the chosen agent and we DO NOT align ourselves with any particular agents. Every agent goes through the same strict interview process each and every time.
We’re often asked do we have ‘favourite’ agents we use more often? The answer is a definite NO! The best agent at that time for that particular property will win the business. We have no ‘deals’ with any particular agents. Remaining independent of the agent is how we achieve success for our clients.
Having us as your Vendor Advocate allows the agent to focus their energy on what they do best – marketing the property and dealing with the buyers.
Our most Frequently Asked Questions
10 reasons to TRY
1. You want peace of mind knowing you achieved the highest price possible.
2. You have never sold before and are not confident with the process.
3, You have sold before but had a bad experience.
4. You are time poor.
5. You feel anxious and overwhelmed by the whole idea of selling.
6. Your home needs some work and you’re unsure what you should and shouldn’t do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You want a true estimate of your property’s value.
9. You are an Executor of a deceased estate and want help.
10. You want an unfair advantage when selling, without costing you extra!
6. Your home needs work but you’re not sure what you should do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You live interstate or overseas and need someone on the ground you can trust to handle everything for you.
9. You are an Executor of a deceased estate and feel burdened by the responsibility of organising everything.
10. You are separating from your spouse and need help to sell the family home amicably.
Need advice on ways to increase your sale price? Let us give you some ideas…
FOR SOME FREE ADVICE ON WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR SALE PRICE
OR AN UNBIASED MARKET OPINION…
Send us your details so we can get back to you.