We remove the stress of downsizing your home at no cost to you
If it’s time to make your move to a retirement village, ‘rightsize’ home or aged care facility, we can help you.
If you have elderly parents that need a guiding hand during this challenging time, we’re here to help.
We specialise in helping retirees and elderly citizens sell the family home by assisting at every stage of the selling process – and it doesn’t cost you a cent to engage us!
We’re Vendor Advocates and we have a proven 3 Step Process that will save you time, money and stress. With 3 decades of experience, we know what it takes to achieve the highest price for your home while keeping the whole process transparent and the selling agent honest.
We take care of everything from helping prepare your property for sale, to choosing the right real estate agent. We work together with the agent to leave no stone unturned in our mission to ensure you achieve the highest possible price. You’ll have 2 property professionals working for you for the price of 1.
It won’t cost you a cent to engage our Advocacy services, as we receive an industry standard referral fee from the agent. We share the work with the agent, so we also share in their fee.
Our proven 3 step process
Preparing your home for sale.
· We provide advice on ways to increase the value of your property.
· We help you organise repairs and declutter.
· We simplify the process into small steps so it's less daunting.
· We give an unbiased & honest market appraisal.
· We get your home 'sale ready' in record time.
Agent Interviews and Selection.
· We remove the stress of which agent to appoint.
· We interview 3 agents on your behalf.
· We provide you with a report on each one.
· Together we decide which agent is best.
· We negotiate a competitive selling fee for you.
The Sale Process.
· We deal directly with the agent so you don't have to worry.
· We make sure the agent is doing everything in their power to achieve the best price.
· We keep you informed every step of the way.
· We're by your side on Auction Day to alleviate stress and support you.
· We use our proven strategy to achieve the highest possible price.
Is this really a FREE service?
YES! You might be thinking Vendor Advocacy sounds too good to be true and there must be a catch? We can honestly say there isn’t! It’s very common in the property industry when 2 agents work together on a sale they share in the commission paid by the seller. It’s known as a Conjunction Fee or Referral Fee.
This DOES NOT mean you pay a higher sales commission. We negotiate a competitive selling fee with the chosen agent and we DO NOT align ourselves with any particular agents. Every agent goes through the same strict interview process each and every time.
We’re often asked do we have ‘favourite’ agents we use more often? The answer is a definite NO! The best agent at that time for that particular property will win the business. We have no ‘deals’ with any particular agents. Remaining independent of the agent is how we achieve success for our clients.
Having us as your Vendor Advocate allows the agent to focus their energy on what they do best – marketing the property and dealing with the buyers.
Our most Frequently Asked Questions
10 reasons to consider
VENDOR advocacy WHEN DOWNSIZING
1. You need help preparing your home for sale.
2. You haven’t sold for a long time and are not confident with the process.
3. You want peace of mind knowing you achieved the highest price possible.
4. You want to help your parents downsize but live too far away.
5. You feel anxious and overwhelmed by the whole idea of selling.
6. Your home needs some work and you’re unsure what you should and shouldn’t do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You want a true estimate of your property’s value.
9. You are an Executor of a deceased estate and want help.
10. You want an unfair advantage when selling, without costing you extra!
6. Your home needs some work and you’re unsure what you should do.
7. You don’t trust real estate agents.
8. You’re worried because you don’t know where you are going to live.
9. You feel emotional and need extra help and guidance to feel comfortable with the process.
10. You live alone and need someone to help you get organised.
Not sure what improvements to make to increase your sale price? Let us give you some ideas.
IF YOU NEED ADVICE OR WOULD LIKE AN UNBIASED MARKET OPINION…
Send us your details so we can get back to you.